Web Application Developer
*US Citizenship Required*
Create clean content. Parsons is architecting a new and secure framework for a federal government customer. Outdated and vulnerable operating environments need to be rebuilt to withstand the challenge of emerging threats. A serious commitment to the security of vital government infrastructure is required! As a Web App Developer, it will be your responsibility to…
- Design and develop software solutions that are actively used in the security arena
- Engage with the customer to understand desired functionality
- Learn the environment in which the software solution will operate to articulate vulnerabilities and limitations
- Maintain a strong understanding of software and Operating Systems fundamentals with respect to Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android systems
- Work with the software testing team to ensure software quality
- Build and maintain a database of server and unit configuration
Parsons is determined to provide our customers with unique capabilities and expertise that other company’s lack. We operate as a high-performance team dedicated to maintaining the top technical talent to perform the customer’s mission - our number one priority. If you are enamored by technology and eager to sink your teeth into something new, we want to meet you.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field (4 years of relevant experience can serve in lieu of a degree)
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience as a software developer
- Experience with Python or a similar scripting language (Ruby, Perl)
- A solid command of database design, operation, and query optimization
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
- C/C++, Assembly, Jenkins, Docker, Agile, Continuous Integration, Test Automation, Windows and Linux Administration