Technical Project Lead
We are seeking a Technical Project Lead willing to work in a fast paced environment to assist program and team members to develop, enhance and facilitate policies, processes, procedures and techniques with the goal of successfully transitioning new capabilities from the design and development stages to a production environment for a high profile customer.
- Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative, fast paced environment with a willingness to assist and support the team with evolving requirements and objectives
- Coordinate project schedules, including participation in meetings, documentation and distribution of minutes and action items, and tracking action items for successful completion
- Create and maintain reporting from enterprise requirements management tool
- Performs and assists with integration planning, and interface with other functional areas ensuring technical solutions and schedules are implemented in an efficient manner ensuring successful transition of capabilities to production systems
- Collaborate with the cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams and partners with the respective project/program leadership and sponsorship to develop project roadmaps and plans to deliver as scheduled.
- Assess existing business processes and provide recommendations for improvement actions
- Research, test, and evaluate new technology and insertion; document implementation and sustainment; and present results of the evaluation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to directly interface with high-level executives to understand business processes.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Project, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
- Ability to facilitate meetings
Job Type: Full-time
- Familiarity with both Windows-based and Linux-based system
- PMP Certification
- Client-facing communication skills
- Experience with process improvement
- Ability to support shift work as required
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline with 4 or more years of related experience.
- Professional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.