Sr. Principal UI Developer with Angular
We are seeking a Sr. Principal UI Developer with Angular expertise to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity-oriented UI capabilities.
- Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using industry best practices, latest web trends/technologies and associated tools
- Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments
- Developing high quality technical documentation, as needed, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active Top Secret (TS) clearance. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
- 10+ years of directly relevant experience
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with UI development including applicable and demonstrable experience with Angular. This includes mockup, prototype, develop, and maintain UI designs.
- 4+ years of experience with Agile software development
- Experience with a diverse set of web UI technologies
- Strong understanding and experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design.
- Possesses or quickly develops a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines.
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
- Experience working on projects that implement analytic models into production systems.
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.