Sr. Principal Software Engineer
· Leading Agile Scrum teams responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity software capabilities;
· Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments;
· Developing high quality technical documentation, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product training;
· Supporting risk assessments and developing risk mitigation countermeasures.
· U.S. Citizenship;
· Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility (SSBI within the last five years);
· Must have 10 years of professional experience or 8 years with a Master’s degree or 6 years with PhD in a related discipline;
· Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL, etc.;
· Experience and/or familiarity with Agile development methodology;
· Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber.
· Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC);
· Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Mathematics or a related discipline or equivalent experience.