An experienced DevOps Software Developer is needed to support task/process automation and the development of software enhancements for an existing classified system. Gathers requirements and coordinates with other developers to figure out the best possible implementation. Works to maintain and improve current, internal APIs. Develops efficient and production ready software in a timely manner. Able to multitask when it comes to working on projects as it may be required that the Developer rotate projects from time to time.
- Solid foundation in Object Oriented Programming (Java, C#/.NET, etc) and comprehensive unit testing experience
- Experience and/or familiarity with one of more: Version Control (Git/SVN), Dependency Management (Ivy/Ant/Maven), Unit Testing/Documentation (JUnit, JavaDoc, LaTex), Static Code Analysis
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: Relational (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL), JBDC/ORM
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must exhibit time management skills and self-motivation
- Must have a current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility (SSBI within the last five years).
- Experience/Proficiency in C#/.Net, JavaFX, Spring
- Experience and/or familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Experience and/or familiarity with CI/CD (Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson), Issue Tracking/Project Management Tools (JIRA, Redmine), Containerization (Docker)
- Experience with task/process automation
- Experience with SharePoint development (Preferred but not required)
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related degree is desired and a minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience. Professional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.