Software Configuration Manager
We are seeking a Software Configuration Manager to support the implementation of DevSecOps in the management of software development artifacts and in support to the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
- Performing Software Configuration Management (SW CM) tasking to include use of SW CM tools for configuration identification, configuration control, configuration status accounting, configuration verification and audits, product release and delivery, and preparing and executing software compiles builds and deployments.
- Developing scripts to supporting software build cycles, providing CM support to development teams and interfacing with other engineering disciplines to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems.
- Developing and maintaining SW CM tools using such languages as: Perl, Shell scripting, Python, C++ and Java.
- Developing and maintaining processes and checklists for use by the developer community to ensure CM practices are being followed.
- Assisting with the implementation of the Infrastructure as Code model in support of DevSecOps methodology.
- Tracking and reporting on CM status to CM Management and Program Management.
- Working independently while able to support team goals and communicate CM activities.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- 6+ years relevant experience
- 2+ years of software configuration management experience
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented and able to take an analytical approach.
- Experience working in a Software development team environment, interfacing with Software, Systems, Test Engineers or other developers
- Experience in configuration identification, configuration control, configuration status accounting, configuration verification and audits, product release and delivery, and preparing and executing software compiles builds and deployments.
- Experience in the configuration and use of GitLab and Ansible.
- Awareness of industry best practices & Software CM standards
- Demonstrated proficiency with MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication, organization, and problem solving skills
- Customer Focused.
- Experience with OpenShift, Jenkins and Artifactory
- 2+ years coding experience using such languages as: Perl, Shell scripting, Python, C++ and Java
- Experience with scripting/interfacing with SCM tools using such languages as: Perl, Shell scripting, Python, C++ and Java.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, DevSecOps processes, and Infrastructure as Code
Required Education (including Major): Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a related field. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.