Senior Windows System Administrator
• Participate in a rotating 24x7 schedule
• Operate and maintain all Production, Pre-Production, and Development systems in a Windows environment.
• Perform System Administration activities to include account management, monitoring and management of system resources (CPU, memory, disk, etc), monitoring and auditing system logs, back-up and recovery, continuity of operations, security, and managing operating systems.
• Implement and monitor the Enterprise Windows Servers testing and installation of patches, updates, additional tools and future versions of all software on a regular basis.
• Meet compliance for Information Security Vulnerability Management (ISVMs) and Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alert (ICVAs).
• Perform Systems Lifecycle management including planning, implementation, maintenance, upgrades, consolidation, and decommissioning of enterprise hardware, and software.
• Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the system is compatible with defined architecture and meets customer needs.
• Develop technical documentation, including CONOPS, user guides, test plans, and other CDRL items.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012.
- Experience developing and maintaining Technical Documentation and instructions.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment as needed.
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related degree and a minimum of 6 years relevant experience.
- A Master's degree in a related discipline may substitute for two (2) years of experience.
- A PhD may substitute for four (4) years of experience.
- Eight (8) years of experience (for a total of 14 or more years) may be substituted for no degree.