Senior Program Analyst
Job Purpose: The Senior Program Analyst will work closely with the Na Ali’i team to support our DoD client in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will support brief development, requirements gathering, data analytics and strategic communications tasks to inform decision makers how to best address their most complex challenges.
Job Duties Include: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Build high-quality communications materials (briefs, memos, reports).
- Build excel models to track and analyze complex data sets.
- Develop and communicate conclusions and recommendations based on analytical assessments.
- Support Business Case Analysis (BCA) development of IT efficiencies.
- Support development of implementation plans that include organizational framework(s), transition roadmap(s), engagement plans, and change management plans.
- Identify opportunities for enhancing service offerings within the client organization and develop client relationships.
- Develop and maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
Skills/Qualifications: Familiarity with DoD (organizational structure, budgeting processes, etc. Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. Background within data visualization and previous demonstrated experience simplyfying complex data. Experience with delivering high-quality client service in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, exercising high professional judgment and excellent communication skills.
Education and Experience: A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution as well as a minimum of 7 years of professional experience is required.
Travel: Work will be primarily performed at the Pentagon. Travel is not anticipated.
Security Clearance: This position requires an active Secret security clearance prior to being considered.