Please apply online to www.na-alii.com to be considered
Job Purpose: Assume responsibility for facilitating daily scrums, spring planning, sprint demos and retrospective meetings.
Job Duties Include: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Completes conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty, and respect.
- Forecasts the deliverables possible in an iteration, based on evidence and reliable sources.
- Displays expertise in estimation and planning, and creates useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Coach the team on Agile practices and facilitate interactions over processes and tools.
- Tracks and removes impediments.
Skills/Qualifications: Excellent technical skills, organizational and planning skills, excellent communication, and problem-solving skills, Problem analysis, attention to detail and accuracy, solid judgment and decision-making ability, takes initiative and is adaptable and customer service oriented. The candidate should have experience working with the following technologies:
Clearance: Must be able to obtain security clearance or currently hold a clearance. Secret, Top Secret, or TS/SCI clearance desired.
Education and Experience: This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution as well as a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience. It is preferred that the candidate displays the ability to demonstrate a knowledge of and experience with the following:
- Iterative development methodology including Agile Scrum methods
- Agile Experience
- Planning Experience
- Stakeholder Management
- JIRA/Confluence Experience
- HR, Benefits, Payroll, and Financial Integrations Experience