Principal Software Engineer
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity software capabilities.
- Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments
- Developing high quality technical documentation, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product training.
- Supporting risk assessments and developing risk mitigation countermeasures
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active Top Secret (TS) clearance. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
- 8+ years of directly relevant experience
- Strong understanding and experience with windows and UNIX operating systems
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design.
- Demonstrated practical experience working on projects that implement analytic models into production systems.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Agile Software Development
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Strong experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following program languages:
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies:
SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL, etc.
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.