• Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design and implementation of advanced cybersecurity capabilities, including the selection of hardware and software and the design of infrastructure services required to enable the cybersecurity capabilities.
• Maintaining current knowledge of hardware and software applications
• Conducting trade studies, to determine possible system (hardware, software, architecture) improvements.
• Developing high quality technical documentation, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product line training.
• Must have U.S. Citizenship
•A current Top Secret Clearance with eligibility to obtain a TS/SCI ((SSBI within the last 5 years)
• Must have 4 or more years of professional networking experience.
• Must have Network Engineering experience including TCP/IP networking, encryption, firewalls, and SNMP-based network management.
• Must be able to support 24x7 operations (Shift Work)
• Infrastructure-related certifications preferred such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-Junos), Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Security (JNCIS-SEC), Juniper Networks Certified Professional Security (JNCIP-SEC)
• Experience using network monitoring and automation tools for troubleshooting and task simplification.
• Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
•In depth knowledge and advanced troubleshooting experience in regards to Layer 2 functionality and protocols in a Cisco/Juniper environment.
•Experience with troubleshooting and implementing Layer 3 routing protocols over a multi-site environment in a Cisco/Juniper environment.
•Experience troubleshooting and implementing VPN technologies.
•Experience implementing firewall based policies using Juniper firewalls.
• A degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience;
• A Master's degree in a related discipline may substitute for two (2) years of experience;
• A PhD may substitute for four (4) years of experience;
• Professional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.