McAfee ePO Subject Matter Expert
The successful McAfee ePO Subject Matter Expert supports the development and implementation of cyber engineering strategies, tools and techniques to enhance a system’s cyber-resiliency against existing and emerging cyber-threats. The successful candidate will be required to perform hands-on technical analysis of test data and use critical thinking and a broad understanding of different technologies to identify areas susceptible to cyber-attack, based upon provided cyber-threat intelligence. Upon identifying susceptibilities, assist in developing recommended improvements to engineering requirements and specifications. The candidate will support development of presentations and reports to document findings, and will require good communication and interpersonal skills to convey findings in a tactful manner and at the technical proficiency of the audience.
Responsibilities also include:
- Capable of providing cybersecurity engineering support on systems, system elements, interfacing systems, components, security tools, devices and/or processes for developmental and operational cyber tools
- Possess in-depth technical and theoretical knowledge of cyber defensive operations and technologies
- Capable of working independently or as a team member to solve cybersecurity engineering problems
- Develop and analyze available COTs cyber protection tools that will improve security posture and provide recommendations that support the remediation and protection of systems
- Perform requirements traceability to assessment findings
- Perform cyber criticality, mission impact, and risk analysis of recommended tools
- Translate analytical findings into security “use cases” that can be implemented within available surveillance capabilities
- Provide detailed and accurate technical reporting of analysis results in the form of PowerPoint presentations and/or Word documents, as well as oral briefings on complex technical subjects attuned to senior management, technical, or non-technical audiences
- Deployment, implementation, tuning, design, testing, systems administration of McAfee ePO
- Conducting requirements analysis and solution architecture for integrated network, data and personal computer solutions.
- Provide SME on information governance and data protection within McAfee.
- Install, test, evaluate, implement equipment and software per project scope
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- McAfee ePO/ENS deployment, implementation and administration experience
- Thorough understanding of large-scale environments and architecture
- Certifications with McAfee desired
- Proficient in Network Communications Protocols (TCP/IP, RADIUS, SMTP, BGP, SNMP, HTTP/HTTPS, LDAP, Netflow).
- Experience with McAfee HIPS, DLPe, MOVE, TIE, ATD, etc.
- An active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Should hold one or more of the following certifications in good, current standing: CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP, CASP, or Security+
- Experience with Cybersecurity Ark and SailPoint
- Experience with implementing PKI and PIV standards
- Experience with federation technologies and solutions -Knowledge of information security best practices
- Knowledge of Active Directory design and configuration
- Knowledge of Enterprise Directory architecture
- 3+ years of related Identity Management tools engineering experience, including installing, configuring and troubleshooting experience with one or more of these tools:
- CA PAM
- One or more active certification listed below:
- Tenable Certificate of Proficiency
- SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ Engineer
- SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ Architect
- CyberArk Trustee certification (Level 1)
- CyberArk Defender certification (Level 2)
- CyberArk Sentry certification (Level 3)
- CyberArk Guardian certification (Level 4
- Able to work across multiple organizations, cultures, and service providers to synthesize actionable information
Required Education (including Major):
•Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience.
•A Master’s degree in a related discipline may be substituted for two (2) years of experience
•Professional experience may be substituted for a degree