Cisco Network Engineer
· Provide design, integration and operational support for multi-level security networks.
- Provide on-site network software and hardware update to support customer LANS
- Provide LAN research, development, operations and maintenance
- Gather and document requirements for design, code, integrate, test and implement commercial and customer automated systems
- Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
- Ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined architectures
- Provide relevant network metrics on predetermined schedule
- Document and maintain network configurations
- Experience with participating in an integrated product team to design new capabilities based on the evaluation of all necessary development and operational considerations
- Experience in firewall management including IP-table rules, LDAP & PKI System Authentication Scheme and network administration (managed routers).
- Experience in system integration and multi-level security networks including cross-domain solutions
- Ability to derive lower–level requirements from higher–level allocated requirements that describe in detail the functions that a system component must fulfill, ensure these requirements are complete, correct, unique, unambiguous, realizable, and verifiable, and generate alternative system concepts, physical architectures, and design solutions
- Ability to define the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which the systems, subsystems, and work products are verified against their requirements in a written plan
- Bachelor's, or Master’s degree in a technical discipline
- Cisco Network Certifications (CCNA preferred, if on does not have this certification if must be obtained within first 6 months of their start date)
- Multi-Context FireWall implementation (Cisco ASA) preferred
CLEARANCE: Must have an active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph. Desired: TS/SCI with full-scope polygraph