Business Process Improvement SME
Job Purpose: The Business Process Improvement Expert will work closely with the Na Ali’i team to support our DoD client in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will support business improvement initiatives for improving DoD business operational efficiency, achieving common processes and establishing measures for tracking performance.
Job Duties Include: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Build high-quality communications materials (briefs, memos, reports)
- Facilitate sessions/workshops and document “future-state” business processes optimized to deliver capabilities that address identified needs or problems using standards-based tools, methodology and notation (e.g. Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques, BPMN2, etc)
- Facilitate the development and documentation of performance measures expressed in terms of objective and threshold values and relationship to industry benchmarks
- Advise client regarding industry based common processes that enable use of commercial IT solutions and information requirements
- Support Business Case Analysis (BCA) development of IT efficiencies
- Support development of implementation plans that include organizational framework(s), transition roadmap(s), engagement plans, and change management plans
- Identify opportunities for enhancing service offerings within the client organization and develop client relationships
- Requirements analysis and documentation
- Familiarity with DoD (organizational structure, budgeting processes, etc.)
- Proficient with facilitation and business process modeling and improvement techniques and tools
- Experience with delivering high-quality client service in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience with exercising high professional judgment
- Excellent communication skills
Education and Experience: A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution as well as a minimum of 3-6 years of professional experience is required.
Clearance Requirement: This position requires an active Secret security clearance.