Business Intelligence/ SharePoint Administrator
Job Purpose: Provide support and expertise for management and administration within a Windows enterprise network. This team will provide you with the opportunity to obtain professional certifications and open extensive possibilities to network.
Job Duties Include:
- Website and SharePoint Manager
- Support a two-tier DISA Enterprise Portal Service (DEPS);
- Support website;
- Maintain an IIS website development environment.
- Responsible for implementing SharePoint and IIS related:
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) requirements;
- Server configuration and maintenance;
- Database maintenance;
- Site creation and design;
- Custom web part creation and configuration;
- Site level permissions;
- User training
- Update content on the DPAA public internet website as requested.
- Assist in maintaining one database driven website to allow the accounting communities to view the Individual Deceased Personnel File (IDPF) of WWII casualties.
- Assume responsible for peer and quality review of submitted code.
- Support sustainment and approved change orders for integrated Case Management System.
- SharePoint Administration/development 2013 and 2016
- Web front end experience
- Server 2008, 2016, IIS experience
- STIG viewer/process/implementation knowledge
- Dot net nuke experience (AFPIMS 5.0) for public website (trainable)
- Qlik and nPrinting
- Display knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator
Skills/Qualifications: Self-Motivated and Self-Monitoring, Exceptional Oral and Written Communications, Technical Communication, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking. Other Skills/Qualifications:
- Knowledge of DoD technical security requirements and documentation, experience with deployment and maintenance of basic windows services.
- Proficient at system documentation, to include system configuration, topology and development of standard operating procedures.
- Must excel at communicating with world-wide support team and be able to lead development and implementation of systems within assigned area of responsibility and that systems are/remain DoD compliant.
Clearance Requirements: This position requires an active TS/SCI level of security clearance.
Education and Experience: This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (or sufficient direct and documented experience) as well as a minimum of five (5) years of professional experience. The ideal will be able to obtain theCompTIA Security+ ce and an OS certification within two weeks of initial start with the company. For OS certification MCSE SharePoint and/or similar operating systems training/certification would be a plus.