Please apply online to www.na-alii.com to be considered
Job Purpose: Work as a member of an agile project team to create, track, and ensure timely delivery of project documentation in accordance with contractual requirements. Gather and interpret relevant information, build cross-team coalitions, and support change management activities.
Job Duties: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Track team and project activities, ensuring milestones and deadlines are met.
- Create complex and professional documents that communicate project aspects to both internal and external stakeholders; according to established policies and processes.
- Coordinate the collection and preparation of requirements for software releases.
- Work with stakeholders (internal and external) to understand business needs and identify and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Serve as a liaison between the technical team and business analysis team to ensure customer needs are met.
- Ensure completion and delivery of Software Project documentation such as:
- BPM – Business Process Models
- SDD – Software Design Documents
- UPK – User Productivity Kits/Training Documentation
- CRM – Comment Review Matrices
- Test Case Documents
- Participate in daily Agile Development meetings, and recurring client and milestone meetings; maintain ongoing awareness of project status.
- Capture and distribute feedback during Conference Room Pilots and Demonstrations.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills when facing impediments.
- Attend client meetings and track meeting minutes for archival and distribution.
Skills/Qualifications: Self-Motivated and Self-Monitoring, Exceptional Communication Skills, Ability to work seamlessly in a team environment or with autonomy, Strength in Multi-tasking and Organization. A successful candidate will be responsive, be a team player, promote consensus, embrace learning, and be a consummate problem solver.
Education/Experience: This position requires a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of three years of professional experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills. Candidate should have ability to comprehend, analyze, and synthesize complex technical information and convey it in lay terms. The following experience is required:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (primarily Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Project Management, Agile Methodology
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex and varied information; Collects, analyzes, and understands data; Uses intuition and experience in addition to following instructions; Creates or modifies assigned workflows and procedures to accomplish objectives.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason and listening skills to handle stressful situations without incident.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification when needed; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates and actively engages in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively on a variety of topics that may or may not be familiars; Produces content with no grammar, spelling, or other mistakes; Varies writing style to meet needs of different situations and audiences; Presents numerical data effectively; Reads and interprets information from different sources.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Teamwork – Is supportive of and collaborates effectively with co-workers to provide high quality outcomes in support of client requirements. Maintains high standards for professional conduct in dealing with co-workers and clients.