Automated Test Developer (Selenium, Java)
We are seeking an Automated Test Developers with Selenium and Java experience to support the design, development, testing, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
The Automated Test Developer analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. The Test Developer supports the development of customer test and evaluation documentation. In addition, the Test Developer works with other test organizations to support successful program integration.
- Defines, plans and performs test assignments involving test and verification requirements relative to complex software and hardware systems
- Establishes automated test methods and techniques using Selenium, develops test plans and requirements, writes test procedures and reports, and conducts tests
- Participates in test readiness reviews and design reviews, and conducts audits of test programs and facilities
- Applies java software development experience and knowledge to ensure test validity, integrity, and execution
- Conducts tests which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer requirements and configuration management techniques
- Performs test planning and implementation using state-of-the-art technologies
- Develops and maintains, as requested, test documentation including plans, procedures, reports, etc.
- Analyzes test results
- Documents and keeps program management informed of any and all deviations from customer requirements
- Demonstrates experience and/or familiarity with one or more of the following:
--- Test script development
--- Automated testing tools (Selenium)
--- Interface Control Documents (ICDs)
--- End-to-end IV&V (Integration, Verification & Validation) processes and methodologies
--- Tools for requirements management, software development, discrepancy reporting and configuration management
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- 4+ years of directly relevant experience
- 1+ years experience developing code with Java and associated technologies
- Hands-on and meaningful experience with Selenium automated test tool
- Ability to plan and conduct security testing
- Meaningful and relevant experience in developing test procedures
- Ability to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL, etc.
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.