Agile Project Management Analyst
Management Analyst Purpose: Work as a member of an agile project team to track and ensure timely, accurate delivery of bi-weekly software release artifacts.
Gather and interpret technical information, build cross-team coalitions, and support change management activities, organize Scrum Team outputs.
Enhance team productivity and synergy through knowledge sharing.
Management Analyst Job Duties: A successful candidate will be responsive, have excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and listening), be able to work well as a member of a team as well as autonomously, promote consensus, embrace learning, and be a consummate problem solver.
They will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, have a positive can-do attitude, be confident in analyzing business processes, and share suggestions for improvement.
Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Support the bi-weekly delivery of project artifacts to the client.
- Use Jira to track and monitor Product Team activities.
- Contribute to the standardization of Software Release processes.
- Synthesize complex technical information into lay terms.
- Coordinate and review project artifacts for software releases.
- Participate in project team and client meetings to maintain ongoing awareness of status.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills when facing impediments.
- Promote and facilitate information sharing and cross-team training.
- Support Management as needed with ad-hoc tasks.
Skills/Qualifications: Self-Motivated and Self-Monitoring, Exceptional Communication Skills, Ability to work seamlessly in a team environment or with autonomy, Strength in Multi-tasking and Organization.
Education/Experience: This position requires a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to comprehend, analyze, and synthesize complex technical information. The following experience is required:
- Experience working in Agile Project Management Environments
- Use of Atlassian Tool Suite, Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with Project Management principles associated with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC); in particular Planning, Implementation, Testing, Documentation
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (primarily Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint).
- Experience in projects involving direct client delivery
Knowledge or background in the areas of Government Accounting, Budget, or Military Personnel and Payroll highly desirable.