Senior Network Engineer
CHENEGA GOVERNMENT CONSULTING, LLC
Company Job Title:
Chenega Job Title:
Chenega Government Consulting, LLC is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to provide desktop and network infrastructure services in support of DEA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
•Direct hands-on experience in a large, operational WAN environment to include Active Directory experience.
· Create and configure DHCP scopes. These scopes will be for workstations and printers, both in a local and remote environment.
· Site and task leads as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
· Ability to write reports and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Prioritize and plan work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical discipline or equivalent experience in lieu of degree is required. Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in network engineering. Secret clearance is required. Must also be able to obtain DEA clearance.
|Salary Range||Salary dependent upon experience|
|Submission Date||April 19, 2017|
|Employer||Chenega Professional Services|
|Job Category||Information Technology|