CHENEGA GOVERNMENT CONSULTING
Company Job Title:
Chenega Government Consulting, LLC is seeking an Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer to develop instructional material and instructor-led training programs for DEA applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Designs and develops instructional material for customer training courses that support client goals. Training material is technical in nature.
· Designs and develops instructor-led training programs and online help for a software application.
· Creates training materials using client standards, styles, and development tools.
· Utilizes Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/SharePoint/PPT) to develop/revise documents.
· Performs needs analysis and develops learning methodologies.
· Plans, creates, develops and delivers training programs, materials and activities to address learning outcomes.
· Utilizes authoring tools such as Camtasia and e-learning design.
· Promotes innovation in the use of e-Learning, teaching and research throughout curriculum.
· Supports all staff in the client’s training needs according to any changes that incorporate new technologies and learning materials.
· May travel to DEA sites as the job requires.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to obtain and maintain DoD and DEA Secret clearances.
· Able to utilize multimedia technology and authoring tools.
· Demonstrates and utilizes effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills.
· Have an understanding of how to create web-based training.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, and ability to develop/revise documents within Word/Excel/SharePoint/PPT.
· Experience with authoring tools such as Camtasia, and e-learning design.
· Knowledge of, and experience with, Adobe Connect and Captivate.
· Strong written and verbal communications.
· Willingness to learn new systems and technology.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Communications, Information Technology, or an applicable field of study. Minimum two years’ experience in an (ISD) instructional design/e-learning position in support of corporate or federal clients. Experience with technical content highly desired.
|Salary Range||Salary dependent upon experience|
|Submission Date||April 19, 2017|
|Employer||Chenega Professional Services|
|Job Category||Information Technology|