CHENEGA PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL SERVICES, LLC
Company Job Title:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Designing, updating, and producing drawings for the RPA SOC system.
· Ensure drawings are in compliance with known processes and procedures.
· Perform physical configuration audits (PCA) to ensure accuracy of installation.
· Provide bi-weekly status updates of drawing packages to leadership.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, or a related field.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Technical Writer.
· TS/SCI Security Clearance required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to work independently and part of a team.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
· Expert knowledge of MS Visio and publishing tools such as MS Office, Adobe Acrobat and screen capture software; Knowledge of Microsoft and UNIX platforms; understanding of computer architectures, distributed systems and network storage architecture, telecommunications/network communications, hardware configuration design and the software development process.
· Expert levels of interpersonal skills sufficient to communicate effectively, convince, influence, advise, and respond to questions from leadership, including senior decision makers.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, or a related field. Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Technical Writer. Active Secret security clearance required.
|Salary Range||Salary dependent upon experience|
|Submission Date||April 19, 2017|
|Location||Warner Robins, Georgia|
|Employer||Chenega Professional Services|